- State-wide Education Opportunities, Resources and Retirement Specialist
- Ensure account login security
- PST Newsletter (PDF)
Have you checked your Savings Plus beneficiary information since the conversion to Nationwide?
Some beneficiary information was not transferred. Please check your account today to make sure we have your beneficiary information on file. Use one of these simple ways to update your information:
- Log in to your account, select Beneficiaries and update your account online
Note: to protect your security, your username and password did not transfer from Aon. Select the button below to set up your new web account, then update your beneficiary.
- Go to the Forms/Publications/Support tab to print the form
- Call 1-855-616-4776 to request the beneficiary form be mailed, emailed or sent via DocuSign (our electronic signature service)
- Visit our Walk-In Service Center in Sacramento (1810 16th Street, Room 108) to complete the form in person
Explore Important Plan Updates And Announcements
Savings Plus events
See what is happening and how it affects you.NRW-4236CA-CA
Are you prepared for retirement?
Find out with the On Your Side Interactive Retirement Planner℠NRW-4205M1
See if a managed account service designed to help take the guesswork out of retirement investing is right for you.NRW-4504CA-CA
Horizons gives you the retirement plan news you need
Stay up to date with the latest retirement plan informationNRW-4505CA-CA
Are your beneficiaries up to date?
Make sure your legacy is protected.NRW-4529CA-CA
The Alternate Retirement Program (ARP)
See if you are automatically enrolled in this retirement savings plan.NRW-45511CA-CA
The Part-Time Seasonal Temporary Employees Program (PST)
See if participation is mandatory for you.NRW-4512CA-CA