How Do I Change My Contribution Amount?

You can change your paycheck contribution amount on paper or over the phone.


Log in to your account and select Manage My Funds link on the left side of the page.

  • Click the Change Contribution button.
  • Enter your Gross annual salary and any Other 457(b) contributions, then click Next.
  • Enter your new Contribution amount(s).
  • Confirm your contribution changes on the next page and click Submit.

On paper

Change your contribution by sending us a Deferral Change Form.

  • Print the appropriate form.
  • In section 1, enter your personal information.
  • In section 2, select the Plan Type
  • In section 3, enter the new deferral amount
  • In section 4, sign and date the form 

PDFs require Adobe® Reader®

On the phone

You can also change your contribution by calling us.

Get the help you need

Contact us if you have questions about changing your paycheck contributions.

Modal Dialog Start Close

You are going to a page that is not part of this website

We make no endorsement of its content or guarantee of its accuracy. If the Continue button does not work, the page may have been moved or removed.

Please consider logging out of your account before you proceed.

Modal Dialog End