How Do I Change My Contribution Amount?
You can change your paycheck contribution amount on paper or over the phone.
Log in to your account and select Manage My Funds link on the left side of the page.
- Click the Change Contribution button.
- Enter your Gross annual salary and any Other 457(b) contributions, then click Next.
- Enter your new Contribution amount(s).
- Confirm your contribution changes on the next page and click Submit.
Change your contribution by sending us a Deferral Change Form.
- Print the appropriate form.
- In section 1, enter your personal information.
- In section 2, select the Plan Type
- In section 3, enter the new deferral amount
- In section 4, sign and date the form
PDFs require Adobe® Reader®
On the phone
You can also change your contribution by calling us.
Get the help you need
Contact us if you have questions about changing your paycheck contributions.